Her Darkest Day
When unspeakable tragedy strikes, Max is the only person capable of giving Andie the support she needs to get through it. Andie suddenly finds herself broken and alone, and Max's hand is her only lifeline as darkness takes over her entire life. Gone are her career aspirations, her desire to start a family, and even her husband. Her Darkest Day tells the story of how Max's unwavering love and friendship inspire the return of Andie's will to live. The only question is, will their unspoken love for each other turn into something real and lasting?
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781546666776
- ISBN: 154666677X
- Publication Year: 2017