Her Fearful Symmetry: A Novel 9 09
by Audrey Niffenegger (2009)
Description: First Edition. Beautiful, like-new first edition. Dust jacket in clear plastic, mylar-type protector. Signed and dated by author on title page.. Published by Scribner 2009 Near Fine Condition. Stock image shown. Please see item description for full details. In our Parmer store.Signature notes: Audrey Niffenegger September 29, 2009 Dust jacket condition: Near Fine Item Format: Hardback
Synopsis: The author of the phenomenally successful novel "The Time Traveler's Wife" returns with a spectacularly compelling and haunting second book set in and around Highgate Cemetery in London.
- Condition: Used - Fine/Like New
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardback
- Date: 2009
- Listing Date: 07/18/2017