Her Majesty's American
"In an alternate future where the British Empire never crumbled, the space ships of Her Majesty's Navy work to keep the spaceways safe. Commander Robert Rogers of the Royal Space Navy is a defense intelligence officer known for his unconventional ways. Rogers is American born-and-raised, a loyal citizen of the Viceroyalty of North America. But there are those among the stars who are not so happy being subjects of the British Empire. In the Tau Ceti system, a terrorist faction of the rebellious Sons of Arnold attacks the empire from within and warships from the theocratic Caliphate are prepared to destroy the hated empire. Standing against them is one intrepid spy prepared to risk all for queen and empire"--
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: HPB Beavercreek
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Baen Books
- ISBN-13: 9781481483421
- ISBN: 1481483420
- Publication Year: 2018