Here Comes Cannonball!: Reflections On The 40th Anniversary Of Anderson Plumbing, Heating & Air
Mary Jean Anderson is one of California's most successful businesswomen. As owner-president of Anderson Plumbing, Heating & Air, she oversees a company that has grown to $30 million in annual revenue as the company celebrates its fortieth anniversary. But numbers only tell part of the story. Anderson Plumbing, Heating & Air has been nationally recognized for their outstanding customer service, commitment to ethics, and generosity in the community. Mary Jean's story is about a woman in the male-dominated industry of plumbing, heating, and air. It's also about family, perseverance, and the American dream. Hers is a story all entrepreneurs-especially girls and women-will find inspirational. Laugh, cry, and be motivated as she takes you through her journeys in life and business. With her company motto "Nobody wows clients like we do!" you'll be wowed by her courage and conviction. It is a book that will make you believe in overcoming adversity and dreams coming true.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Xlibris Corp
- ISBN-13: 9781984551368
- ISBN: 1984551361
- Publication Year: 2018