Hey Little Cobra And Other Hot Rod Hits [Bonus Tracks]
The Rip Chords' debut album features equal smatterings of the original group ("Gone," "Here I Stand," "She Still Thinks I Still Care," "Ding Dong") featuring Phil Stewart's soaring Four Seasons-inspired falsetto and the more Beach Boys-oriented sound of Bruce Johnston and Terry Melcher (nice covers of "409," "Drag City," "Little Deuce Coupe," and "Shut Down") with the best session players money could buy back in the early '60s featured on the instrumentals "'40 Ford Time" and one of the bonus tracks, "Bunny Hill." This compact disc reissue also includes two other bonus tracks, "Karen" and "Don't Be Scared," the latter sounding very nice in stereo. A nice addition to anyone's surf/hot rod music collection after you've spun all of your favorite Beach Boys and Jan & Dean tracks. ~ Cub Koda, Rovi
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Mint condition or still sealed (SS). Absolutely perfect in every way. New.
- Fine/Like New (EX): No defects, little sign of use, well cared for. Plays perfectly. Close to new. Not necessarily sealed or unused, but close. Could be an unopened promotional or cut item. Sometimes called: mint-minus.
- Very Good (VG): Will show some signs that it was played and otherwise handled by a previous owner who took good care of it.
- Good (G): Attractive and well cared for, but no longer fresh. Minor signs of wear, scuffing or scratching, but will play almost perfectly. For vinyl: barely detectable crackles or pops.
- Fair (FR): This item is in okay condition. For vinyl: good is not so good and the record may have low level crackles or pops when playing. CD: one or more tracks may skip.
- Poor (P): Obviously well-worn and handled. Most vinyl collectors will not buy good or below, but some tracks on CD or vinyl will play.
- Format: Compact Disc
- Sold by: --
- Label: Sundazed
- UPC: 090771609823