Kim Brewster's ill-fated marriage was annulled so quickly that she thought she could keep the whole thing a secret until she found out she was pregnant. But before her confession can blow a hole in the seemingly perfect lives of the Brewster women, her great-grandmother, Hannah, drops a bomb of her own. She's selling her hotel and moving to a farm in Oklahoma and all the Brewsters are coming with her. Kim is sure her grandmother, Karen, and mother, Sue, won t go along with the plan, but Hannah can be very convincing. Soon the women are working the farm, selling their wares from a roadside stand, and finally feeling like a family.And as the Brewster women's lives take shape in ways they never expected, Kim may have found another shot at love. Luke thought he'd washed his hands of women, but when he stops by the vegetable stand and meets Kim, he's instantly smitten. To find love, though, they ll both have to dig past their hidden secrets.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Montlake Romance
- ISBN-13: 9781612186610
- ISBN: 1612186610
- Publication Year: 2012