High Impact Assessment Reports For Children And Adolescents: A Consumer Responsive Approach
Assessment provides rich opportunities for understanding the needs of children and adolescents, yet reports are often hard for parents, teachers, and other consumers to comprehend and utilize. This book provides step-by-step guidelines for creating psychoeducational and psychological reports that communicate findings clearly, promote collaboration, and maximize impact. Effective practices for written and oral reporting are presented, including what assessment data to emphasize, how to organize reports and convey test results, and how to craft useful recommendations. In a large-size format with lay-flat binding for easy photocopying, the book includes sample reports, training exercises, and reproducible templates, rubrics, and forms. Purchasers get access to a Web page where they can download and print the reproducible materials. This book is in The Guilford Practical Intervention in the Schools Series, edited by T. Chris Riley-Tillman.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Guilford Pubn
- ISBN-13: 9781462538492
- ISBN: 1462538495
- Publication Year: 2019