Higher Education Culture: Case Studies For A New Century
With the traditional models of the university quickly giving way to new ones which attempt to meet the changing needs of the student population, faculty needs a succinct guide to understand the shifting paradigms. This book, through numerous case studies, provides insight into current issues facing higher education. The contributors to the work have been active in colleges and universities from between five and forty years, providing a wealth of knowledge and practical applications.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Univ Pr of Amer
- ISBN-13: 9780761817437
- ISBN: 0761817433
- Publication Year: 2000