Hook And Ladders
Code 3 coverage puts you on-scene as these amazing apparatus maneuver rescuers to extraordinary heights! Grab a hand-line and discover the popular makes and models in operation, as long-time fire buff Larry Shapiro outlines the roots of the hook and ladder and discusses when and how they are used in today's loftiest disasters. Outstanding all-color images and lively text guide you through the hero-making world of Hook and Ladders.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Motorbooks Intl
- ISBN-13: 9780760311417
- ISBN: 0760311412
- Publication Year: 2002