Hot, Flat, And Crowded: Why We Need A Green Revolution And How It Can Renew America
by Thomas L Friedman (2008)
Description: First Edition, First State. A signed first edition, first printing with complete number line! A modern voice on political issues. Signed without inscription on the title page.. Published by Farrar, Straus and Giroux 2008 Very Good Condition. Back cover flap was folded over and storedm, leaving a crease.. In our Preston store. Dust jacket condition: Good Description: Hardback
Synopsis: Friedman's bestseller "The World Is Flat" has helped millions of readers to see globalization in a new way. Now the author brings a fresh outlook to the crises of destabilizing climate change and rising competition for energy.
- Condition: Used - Very Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardback
- Date: 2008
- Listing Date: 02/02/2016