Hot Footin' It And Other Sheet Music
by Various (1929)
Description: Three “special sample copies” of tri-folded two-fers, featuring pairs of songs featured in movies. One song and a beautiful cover are on each three-paneled side. “Hot-Footin’ It” and “Hittin’ the Ceiling” from Broadway, “Too Wonderful for Words” and “Steppin’ Along” from Words and Music, and “Gee, But I’d Like to Make You Happy” and “If You’re Not Kissing Me” from Good News. . Published by De Sylva, Brown & Henderson 1929 Very Good Condition. In our Flagship store.Dimensions: Item Format: Other
- Condition: Used - Very Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Other
- Date: 1929
- Listing Date: 02/15/2019
- Sold By: HPB Flagship
- Ships From: TX, United States
- Available Quantity: 1