How Benjamin Franklin Overcame Bullying
Many people remember Benjamin Franklin as the man who discovered electricity. But did you know that he was bullied as a child? Yes, Ben was bullied by his older brother James. So badly in fact, that when he left home he did not return. Benjamin Franklin overcame bullying and went on to become so successful that he is remembered as one of the greatest inventors of all time and is one of America's founding fathers. But how did he do it? This book is a fictional and inspirational story of how Ben was able to rise above the bullying and move on to accomplish many great things. Although we do not know exactly how Ben overcame bullying, we do know how the story ends. It is our hope that this story will help children who are victims of bullying to understand that they are not alone. Many famous people were also bullied throughout history and it can be overcome.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781483951027
- ISBN: 1483951022
- Publication Year: 2013