How Can It Be
How Can It Be is the debut album by Louisiana-based CCM singer Lauren Daigle. After appearing on future labelmate Jason Gray's 2012 single "Nothing Is Wasted," Daigle signed with Centricity Music, which released an EP in late 2014 based around her soaring, piano-led worship ballad "How Can It Be." When the single hit the Billboard Christian charts at number 16, seven more songs were added, fleshing out the EP into Daigle's 2015 full-length debut album. Her powerful, smoky voice has drawn comparisons to Adele, and the album's soulful production offers plenty of punch and pop hooks. Daigle co-wrote much of the album and is joined on the song "Power to Redeem" by Tennessee-based duo All Sons & Daughters. ~ Timothy Monger, Rovi
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Mint condition or still sealed (SS). Absolutely perfect in every way. New.
- Fine/Like New (EX): No defects, little sign of use, well cared for. Plays perfectly. Close to new. Not necessarily sealed or unused, but close. Could be an unopened promotional or cut item. Sometimes called: mint-minus.
- Very Good (VG): Will show some signs that it was played and otherwise handled by a previous owner who took good care of it.
- Good (G): Attractive and well cared for, but no longer fresh. Minor signs of wear, scuffing or scratching, but will play almost perfectly. For vinyl: barely detectable crackles or pops.
- Fair (FR): This item is in okay condition. For vinyl: good is not so good and the record may have low level crackles or pops when playing. CD: one or more tracks may skip.
- Poor (P): Obviously well-worn and handled. Most vinyl collectors will not buy good or below, but some tracks on CD or vinyl will play.
- Format: Compact Disc
- Sold by: HPB Paradise Valley
- Seller rating:
- Label: Centricity Music
- UPC: 829619128024