How Is Your Business Really Doing?: A Profitability & Performance Checklist Manual For Business Owners & Influential Decision Makers
Numbers are the language of business. If you don't understand the language, you cannot communicate effectively, and there is no way for you to know what is really happening in your business and why and, perhaps more importantly, what you can do about it. Besides that, if you don't understand the language, you are forced to make uninformed decisions. Uninformed decisions lead to wasted time, wasted energy and effort, and wasted capital. If you waste enough, long enough, you can't survive in business. This book is about business owners and influential decision makers, helping them to understand, interpret, and use the numbers in their business to make better informed decisions that lead to increased profitability--and their business surviving and thriving.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Xlibris Corp
- ISBN-13: 9781524572211
- ISBN: 1524572217
- Publication Year: 2017