How Molly Made Good
Directed by Lawrence B. McGill, Starring Lawrence B. McGill, Armand Cortes, Henrietta Crosman, Julia Dean, Robert Edeson, Julian Eltinge, Henry Kolker, May Robson, William H. Tooker, Marguerite Gale, Charles J. Ross, Cyril Scott
Marguerite Gale plays Molly, an Irish colleen who lands a job as a newspaper reporter. Molly's editor assigns her the task of interviewing as many New York theatrical celebrities as possible. She not only accomplishes this task, but takes a record-breaking airplane flight from Connecticut to New York in order to meet her deadline. The raison d'etre for How Molly Made Good was to show off a cornucopia of Broadway luminaries. Among those stage stars making cameo appearances are May Robson, Julia Dean, Henry Kolker, Henrietta Crossman, Mme. Fjorde, Mabel Fenton, and legendary female impersonator Julian Eltinge. Hal Erickson, Rovi
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: This movie is unopened and brand new.
- Fine/Like New (EX): Near new. No defects, little sign of use. Plays perfectly. Not necessarily sealed or unused, but close. No skipping; no fuzzy or snowy frames in VHS.
- Very Good (VG): Attractive and well cared for but no longer fresh. Minor signs of wear, but will play almost perfectly. For VHS: barely detectable distortion or very few fuzzy or snowy frames.
- Good (G): This item is in okay condition and basically works well. There may be some minor distortion on VHS tape; slight scratching or wear on DVD.
- Fair (FR): Basically plays, but may be obviously well-worn with some scratching or tape distortion.
- Poor (P): Disc or tape is intact, but may be scratched or stretched. There may be skips or distortion or product defects.
- Format: DVD
- Sold by: --
- Publisher: Traditions Alive
- UPC: 842614100383
- Region: Region [unknown]