How Plants Communicate
Welcome to the wonderful world of plants, some of the planet's most amazing creatures. Plants turn sunlight into food, produce oxygen, and provide people with food, clothing, medicine, and much, much more. What's more, they can communicate. This dynamic book takes readers inside plant communication, a place where chemicals, sounds, and smells become the synapses, words, and motions of the plant world. Written to support elementary science curricula, this book offers a high-interest take on botany that is sure to spark readers' interest in plant biology.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Library
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Britannica Educational Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781538301852
- ISBN: 1538301857
- Publication Year: 2018