How Sassy Changed My Life: A Love Letter To The Greatest Teen Magazine Of All Time
The inside story of the rise and fall of the popular teen magazine Sassy draws on interviews with the periodical's staff, columnists, and celebrities to describe its unique vision of teenage life, its frank coverage of taboo subjects such as teen sex and suicide, its battles with critics, and its lasting influence. Original.
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: HPB Independence
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Farrar Straus & Giroux
- ISBN-13: 9780571211852
- ISBN: 0571211852
- Publication Year: 2007