How Sweet The Sound
Share the joy and heartfelt inspiration of favorite songs such as "Amazing Grace, The Old Rugged Cross, "and "How Great Thou Art "with music lovers, parents, or grandparents who appreciate the comfort of cherished hymns. D. Morgan's exquisite paintings of country churches, combined with old-time song lyrics, uplifting quotes and Scriptures, and hand-lettered poetry beautifully demonstrate the shared peace of voices lifted up in song.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Harvest House Pub
- ISBN-13: 9780736905763
- ISBN: 0736905766
- Publication Year: 2001