How To Avoid Falling In Love With A Jerk: The Foolproof Way To Follow Your Heart Without Losing Your Mind
Draws on clinical research to counsel readers on how to make careful choices when pursuing relationships in order to maximize one's chances for success, in a guide based on the author's "How to Avoid Marrying a Jerk" workshops that explain how people can break destructive dating patterns. Original.
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: HPB Greenwood
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill
- ISBN-13: 9780071548427
- ISBN: 0071548424
- Publication Year: 2008
- Edition: 2