How To Build Honda Horsepower: Dyno Verified Results
Honda performance enthusiasts all have one basic question when it comes to making their cars faster: "What parts work, and what parts don't?" The only way to answer that question is to install various parts on a car and test the power output on a dynamometer (dyno). Richard Holdener has done that in High Performance Honda Dyno Tests.Holdener's extensive testing provides dyno-proven data for all popular Honda performance parts, from air intake systems to exhausts, cams and cylinder heads to nitrous, turbos, and superchargers. There is even a chapter on engine build-ups. In addition, dyno tests on nearly every Honda model, from the single-cam DX to the 2.2L Prelude, are included. Acura models are covered as well, from the 1.8L LS through the GSR and Type R all the way up to exotic NSX. There is no better place to find performance answers than in this book.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Cartech Inc
- ISBN-13: 9781884089602
- ISBN: 1884089607
- Publication Year: 2003