How To Build Your Own Cafe Racer
This book contains a number of different tips and tricks that you can use in order to take an older motorbike and convert it into a Britbike that everyone can be impressed with. Take it anywhere on the planet and you will feel like you re the king of the road. You can t deny that caf racers, when put together correctly, are very attractive. They look very smooth, and they can move pretty quickly if you put the time into the engine. Even with the small amount of horsepower that they have, they look and drive better than any other rice rocket that you see on the roads today.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781514320761
- ISBN: 1514320762
- Publication Year: 2015