How To Create A Coaching Culture
Executive coaches Jones and Gorell present core lessons to transition from an organization that uses coaching skills to one that truly creates a coaching culture -- a culture that delivers change and improved business performance. They do not just teach managers how to coach but offer an all-encompassing approach to examining the behavior of the manager and the team member from entry into the organization and throughout the life cycle. A combination of practical tools, assessments, scenarios and case studies, including a framework for evaluating benefits and measuring ROI will equip managers to take action.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Kogan Page Ltd
- ISBN-13: 9780749469788
- ISBN: 0749469781
- Publication Year: 2014