How To Draw Fantasy Manga
Wizards, monsters, and dragons are common sights in the pages of fantasy manga. Readers will be able to draw these fantasy creatures and many more by following clear instructions designed for young artists of all skill levels. Basic manga drawing techniques are taught in accessible ways and accompanied by bright illustrations of popular fantasy manga characters. Step-by-step instructions guide readers as they draw, and each step is paired with a detailed drawing to aid visual learners. Additional drawing tips help readers add to their artwork through details such as unique special effects.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Powerkids Pr
- ISBN-13: 9781499411423
- ISBN: 1499411421
- Publication Year: 2015