How To Draw Zentangles: In Simple Steps
Learn to draw zentangle-inspired designs with this step-by-step book by well-known doodler Ann Marie Irvine, owner of AnnsDoodles.com. From owls and hummingbirds to fish and seashells, and with a mixture of simple and more complex designs beautifully laid out in easy-to-follow stages. Both beginners and more experienced artists will find they have all they need to start them on their zentangle journey. Numerous examples of Ann's drawings can be seen on her website, which she set up in 2007, and her work is available to buy from her Facebook page (... and from Etsy (...
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Search Pr Ltd
- ISBN-13: 9781782214328
- ISBN: 1782214321
- Publication Year: 2017