How To Get Rid Of A President: History's Guide To Removing Unpopular, Unable, Or Unfit Chief Executives
A darkly humorous political history of the manifold schemes, plots and conspiracies to remove unwanted Presidents details the stories and thorny ethical dilemmas that have accompanied U.S. presidential disempowerments, impeachments, forced resignations and assassinations. 30,000 first printing.
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: HPB Overland Park
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Public Affairs
- ISBN-13: 9781541788206
- ISBN: 1541788206
- Publication Year: 2018