How To Prepare For The Toeic Bridge Exam
The TOEIC Bridge test is an English proficiency exam designed for programs set up to train beginning and intermediate students of the English language. This brand-new man-ual has been designed specifically for those language learners. It is suitable for use by high-school and college-level students, for immigrant language-training programs, and for learners in the workplace. The TOEIC Bridge Exam is a 100-question multiple-choice test divided into two sections: listening and reading. This manual with compact disc pro-vides reviews and practice questions for both sections plus a full-length practice test with answers.
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: HPB Distribution Center
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Barrons Test Prep
- ISBN-13: 9780764177415
- ISBN: 0764177419
- Publication Year: 2004
- Edition: PAP/COM