How To Ride A Bike
A hard-working and compelling guide to becoming a fitter, faster, more enduring and skilful cyclist. This book ties together the technical, physical and mental aspects of cycling performance, using some of the most advanced training methods explained by Sir Chris Hoy to help the reader become a better cyclist, ride more and increase their performancein and enjoyment of cycling.The book is split into three sections:1/ Technical - bike set-up, cycling safety and skills, clothing, conditioning2/ Physical - training theory, performance drills, planning and stepping stones3/ Mental - sports psychology, reviewing performance, overcoming fears and mental techniquesFull of helpful and inspiring advice for those getting on a bike for the first time in a while, along with plenty of tips and tricks for seasoned cyclists looking to take it up a notch, this is a book for beginners and pros alike.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Hamlyn
- ISBN-13: 9780600635215
- ISBN: 060063521X
- Publication Year: 2018