How To Say I Love You In Almost Every Language
This is the perfect book for romantics, language nerds, travel enthusiasts, and anyone on a round-the-world trip hoping to meet the love (or loves) of their life! With 150 of the world's most common languages covered - as well as some fictional ones, like Klingon, Na'vi, Dothraki, and Elvish for good measure - this book will have you covered wherever you are on the globe (be it on the ground or online). Each entry in this beautifully produced gift book has a pronunciation guide and tells you where the language is spoken in the world, so you'll be sure to say "I love you" perfectly every time. Let's get more love in the world!
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: HPB Westerville
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Smith Street Books
- ISBN-13: 9781925418859
- ISBN: 1925418855
- Publication Year: 2018
- Edition: MUL