How To Sell With Complete Confidence
Selling is not only a critical part of every business, but it's also fundamental to every society. We need to trade products, services and ideas in order to create the world we want. With the help of a host of examples and practical exercises, How to Sell With Complete Confidence gives you everything you need to influence others and sell effectively and ethically. It guides you through every stage in the process - from understanding the motivations and needs of customers, to making positive connections and structuring relevant and successful sales. Providing a foundation in the psychology of selling and neuro-linguistic programming, the book looks beyond traditional 'hard sell' methods and promotes a refreshed and positive attitude to the subject. It will empower your ability to monetise ideas, believe in your products or campaign for a better world.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Pan Macmillan
- ISBN-13: 9781509814435
- ISBN: 1509814434
- Publication Year: 2018