How To Tell A Story So You Can Hypnotize Someone
Learn how to tell hypnotic stories so you can hypnotize people indirectly. This book will teach you everything you need to know to hypnotize people secretly using hidden hypnotic persuasion techniques and the psychology of narrative transportation theory. A must read for hypnotists, storytellers, and anyone wishing to change minds and influence people. Grab Your Copy Now!
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781545426111
- ISBN: 1545426112
- Publication Year: 2017