How To Write Esol Materials
This title considers the specific characteristics of a range of ESOL teaching and learning settings (mainstream ESOL classes, ESOL museum resources, voluntary one-to-one ESOL sessions and prison ESOL), and explores the implications of these for the development of learner-centred resources. The content is relevant to ESOL practitioners working with refugees and migrants in all English-speaking countries, not just in the UK.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781541373266
- ISBN: 154137326X
- Publication Year: 2016