Hunting The Land Of The Midnight Sun
by n/a n/a (2002)
Description: First Edition. Recollections of hungtin adventures in Alaska by members of the Alaska Professional Hunters Association. Published by Safari Press 2002 Near Fine Condition. with slipcase (near fine) numbered edition -- #14 of 1,000 copies and signed by four of the contributing authors. In our Fredericksburg store.Dimensions: Octavo (5.5 x 8.5 and 6 x 9.5) Description: Hardback
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: --
- Date: 2002
- Listing Date: 11/13/2017
- Sold By: --
- Ships From: N/A
- Available Quantity: N/A