Hybrid Learning: Innovation In Educational Practices: 8th International Conference, Ichl 2005 Wuhan, China, July 27 29, 2015 Proceedings
This book constitutes the refereed proceedings of the 8th International Conference on Hybrid Learning, ICHL 2015, held in Wuhan, China, in July 2015.The 35 papers presented were carefully reviewed and selected from 104 submissions. The selected papers cover various aspects on experiences in hybrid learning, computer supported collaborative learning, improved flexibility of learning processes, learning styles and behaviours, and pedagogical and other issues.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Springer Verlag
- ISBN-13: 9783319206202
- ISBN: 3319206206
- Publication Year: 2015