Hybrid Learning: 4th International Conference, Ichl 2011, Hong Kong, China, August 10 12, 2011, Proceedings
This book constitutes the refereed proceedings of the 4th International Conference on Hybrid Learning, ICHL 2011, held in Hong Kong, China, in August 2011.The 32 contributions presented in this volume were carefully reviewed and selected from numerous submissions. In addition two keynote talks are included in this book. The topics covered are practices in borderless education, pedagogical issues and practice, organizational frameworks for hybrid learning, experiences in hybrid learning, computer supported collaborative learning, and interactive hybrid learning systems.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Springer-Verlag New York Inc
- ISBN-13: 9783642227622
- ISBN: 3642227627
- Publication Year: 2011