I Can Draw People
Even the most practiced artists often have difficulty capturing other people on paper. Drawing humans can be hard, but it doesn't have to be. With the help of this enlightening book, aspiring artists of all ages can learn simple and effective techniques for drawing people. Vibrant illustrations correlate closely with the simple, easy-to-follow instructions, making it easy for readers to follow along and create their own unique masterpieces. Readers and artists of many skill levels are sure to love this innovative guide.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Library
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Windmill Books
- ISBN-13: 9781508197294
- ISBN: 1508197296
- Publication Year: 2019