I Can Draw Pets
Pets are a beloved part of many families. In this captivating volume, readers learn tips and techniques to draw all sorts of pets. They can even use the skills they learn to try to draw their own pets. Colorful illustrations paired with helpful instructions guide readers in completing each exciting activity. The results will be unique works of art that the reader can be proud of. Whether the drawer is just starting out or already a seasoned artist, this engaging book offers something for everyone.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Library
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Windmill Books
- ISBN-13: 9781508197300
- ISBN: 150819730X
- Publication Year: 2019