I Can Draw Wild Animals
From the desert to the forest, wild animals can be found everywhere! Readers of this captivating volume learn how to draw amazing animals from all over the world. Concise, easy-to-follow instructions effectively explain helpful drawing tips and techniques to readers, while colorful illustrations provide a useful visual guide. High-interest activities and an innovative page layout come together to make for a truly engaging book that is sure to be a popular addition to any library or classroom.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Library
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Windmill Books
- ISBN-13: 9781508197317
- ISBN: 1508197318
- Publication Year: 2019