I Can See You [Ep]
This four-song EP was released three years after the breakup of Black Flag. Its four previously unreleased tracks are good medium- and fast-tempo performances by the band's lineup of 1984-1985, Henry Rollins on vocals, Greg Ginn on guitar, Kira on bass, and Bill Stevenson on drums. The CD reissue of the group's 1985 In My Head album added three of these tracks as bonus cuts. ~ William Ruhlmann, Rovi
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Mint condition or still sealed (SS). Absolutely perfect in every way. New.
- Fine/Like New (EX): No defects, little sign of use, well cared for. Plays perfectly. Close to new. Not necessarily sealed or unused, but close. Could be an unopened promotional or cut item. Sometimes called: mint-minus.
- Very Good (VG): Will show some signs that it was played and otherwise handled by a previous owner who took good care of it.
- Good (G): Attractive and well cared for, but no longer fresh. Minor signs of wear, scuffing or scratching, but will play almost perfectly. For vinyl: barely detectable crackles or pops.
- Fair (FR): This item is in okay condition. For vinyl: good is not so good and the record may have low level crackles or pops when playing. CD: one or more tracks may skip.
- Poor (P): Obviously well-worn and handled. Most vinyl collectors will not buy good or below, but some tracks on CD or vinyl will play.
- Format: Vinyl Record
- Sold by: --
- Label: SST
- UPC: 018861022611