I Clicker 2 Student Remote
i>clicker is the most flexible and most reliable classroom response system available and is designed to help engage and interact with students in the classroom. Questions for use with i>clicker accompany each of our survey textbooks and are designed to test students' reading comprehension and encourage class discussion. You'll love i>clicker no matter what your level of technical expertise is because the focus is on your teaching, not the technology.New Edition Available: 978-1-4986-0304-1
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Iclicker
- ISBN-13: 9781429280471
- ISBN: 1429280476
- Publication Year: 2011
- Edition: 2