I Should Be Writing: A Writer's Workshop
Don't just dream it, write it! I Should Be Writing is a writing workshop in a journal, full of helpful advice and encouragement for the person who wants to finally write the story they've always dreamed of creating. Let award-winning podcaster Mur Lafferty, who in the past has interviewed authors including John Scalzi, Neil Gaiman, Gail Carriger, Adam Christopher, and Kameron Hurley, guide you through the nuts-and-bolts process of honing your craft, including which writing myths to ignore, how to refine your creative process, listening to your inner muse while ignoring your inner bully, and more. This book also contains writing exercises that will help the blossoming writer strengthen the writer's muscle of writing every day. These include everything from situational writer's prompts to lists of ideas writers should try to jot down between writing sessions. With this helpful guide, you can make the phrase, "I've always wanted to write a story..." a thing of the past. Because you should be writing!
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Rock Point Gift & Stationary
- ISBN-13: 9781631063657
- ISBN: 1631063650
- Publication Year: 2017