I Wish I Were A Shark
Meet a Dolphin who wants to be a SharkThis is Johnny. Johnny is a dolphin. He is 6 years old, some people would call him a small dolphin. But Johnny doesn't want to be a dolphin. He would prefer to be a SHARK. He wants to have all the advantages that SHARKS have. So, let's join him on his dream.Sheila Greenfield wrote:"I let my 8 year old granddaughter put this on my kindle and she thought it was great fun to read it on the kindle, I didn't have to fight to get her to read." Morgan Gusman wrote :"it is an awesome book it has cool pictures a cool picture is when the shark is teaching the fish how to swim it is a good book for kids on my first time reading it I said awesome, that's cool, I like that picture it is one of the best books ever ! " Bill Falk wrote :"Great book to read to my sleeping mom. I ENJOYED IT VERY VERY MUCH SO DID MY MOM. GREAT BOOK"
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781497540880
- ISBN: 1497540887
- Publication Year: 2014
- Edition: LRG