Ichabod And Friends
Ichabod is a young dragonfly. He and his mother, Eleanor, have miraculously survived having half of their wings ripped off by a child. They are rescued by another boy, and introduced to his friends: a young wolf spider who eats chocolate and a young lightning bug, known as Lighty, who eats gumdrops. Ichabod and his mother are happy with their new friends, but will they ever fly again? This 26 page book, illustrated in full color, teaches young children about overcoming obstacles through kindness, compassion, friendship, and cooperation.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781512028263
- ISBN: 1512028266
- Publication Year: 2015
- Edition: LRG