Eccentric, combative gay couple Paul (Paul Rudd) and Erasmus (Steve Coogan) balk when a boy named Bill arrives at their home, claiming to be Erasmus's grandson. With his father (Jake McDorman) in jail, responsibility for Bill falls on the two men, who have no interest in changing their booze-soaked, bohemian lifestyle -- until they begin to grow protective of their young ward and warm to the idea of forming a nontraditional family. Written and directed by Andrew Fleming. Kate Walsh and Alison Pill co-star. Rovi
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: This movie is unopened and brand new.
- Fine/Like New (EX): Near new. No defects, little sign of use. Plays perfectly. Not necessarily sealed or unused, but close. No skipping; no fuzzy or snowy frames in VHS.
- Very Good (VG): Attractive and well cared for but no longer fresh. Minor signs of wear, but will play almost perfectly. For VHS: barely detectable distortion or very few fuzzy or snowy frames.
- Good (G): This item is in okay condition and basically works well. There may be some minor distortion on VHS tape; slight scratching or wear on DVD.
- Fair (FR): Basically plays, but may be obviously well-worn with some scratching or tape distortion.
- Poor (P): Disc or tape is intact, but may be scratched or stretched. There may be skips or distortion or product defects.
- Format: DVD
- Sold by: --
- Publisher: ALLIANCE ENTERTAINMENT DVD
- UPC: 043396543942