Identifying And Growing Internal Leaders: A Framework For Effective Teacher Leadership
Identifying and Growing Internal Leaders: A Framework for Effective Teacher Leadership offers a framework with corresponding rubrics anchored in TLMS, Teacher Leadership Competencies, PSEL, NELP, Danielson's Teaching Framework and NBPTS propositions. Professional growth and development are encouraged and guided through practical and applied examination, common language, a common set of proficiencies, and targets specific to teacher leaders through the use of four domains: Critical Competencies, Professional Growth of Self and Others, Instructional Leadership, and Advocacy. In addition, The Framework procures learning for those who work with teacher leaders, such as administration and Board Members, to better understand and maximize utilization of this unique group of professionals.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Rowman & Littlefield Pub Inc
- ISBN-13: 9781475846577
- ISBN: 1475846576
- Publication Year: 2018