Identity Theft The New Epidemic: Minimize Your Risk Maximize Your Protection
Tony I. Curtis has provided simplified and easy to use information, listing ways thieves and impostors can steal your identity, steps to minimize your risk and maximize your protection and instructions and resources for your use should you become a victim of identity theft. He has further simplified the process by providing letters and forms essential in repairing the damage committed against you. He hopes that by following the information presented in this book, you will be able to protect yourself and your family from dishonest individuals, intent on profiting from you.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Salt City Books
- ISBN-13: 9780974743608
- ISBN: 0974743607
- Publication Year: 2004