This advanced undergraduate textbook structures and integrates research on imagery under four headings: imagery as a personal or phenomenal experience; imagery as a mental representation; imagery as a property or attribute of materials; and imagery as a cognitive process that is under strategic control. A major part of the discussion under each of these headings concerns the ways in which the structures, mechanisms, and processes in the brain mediate our subjective experience of imagery and our observable behaviour when we make use of it in cognitive tasks.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Psychology Pr
- ISBN-13: 9780863778421
- ISBN: 0863778429
- Publication Year: 1999