Immunology Of The Soul: The Paradigm For The Future
Immunology of the Soul is a most extraordinary book--one that raises questions about our abilities to not only protect the earth's children from physical diseases through immunization, but to protect their souls from its sicknesses through spiritual immunization. As Dr. Ursula Anderson puts it, diseases of the soul are to be found in virtually every nook and cranny on this planet. No place is immune. It is her thought that all life depends on energy in all of its infinite frequencies, and since it abounds in every culture and society, why not raise the question of negative energies--those that lead to dysfunction and disease--and how they can be altered and made positive. This book is the first to point the way BEYOND THE GENOME--to the next great discovery that scientists are now addressing--what turns the genome on and what controls it. Further information may be obtained from the author's website at www.andersonbeyondgenome.com.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Resource Pubns
- ISBN-13: 9781610970792
- ISBN: 1610970799
- Publication Year: 2010