Over five hundred years ago, Juliet admonished Romeo not to swear his love for her on the Inconstant Moon because she needed to know if she could trust him. "Plus a change, plus c'est la m me chose,"or, "the more things change, the more they stay the same."The students at Christie University are only a little older than Shakespeare's immortal lovers, but even living in today's digital world they face many of the same issues of trust and responsibility in the pursuit of their own dreams. Because coming of age hasn't gotten any easier. In fact, it becomes much, much harder after one of the students is brutally attacked on the Christie campus. Suddenly all illusions of safety and invulnerability are shattered. It all comes down to the eternal question: Who can you trust?Inconstant Moon, a novel of suspense.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781453677100
- ISBN: 1453677100
- Publication Year: 2011