Indigo Children & Cheeky Monkeys: Understanding & Celebrating The Uniqueness Of Every Child
Offering in-depth profiles of five different personality archetypes which can help parents, care givers, health care professionals, and teachers to bring out the best in all of our children Indigo Children & Cheeky Monkeys outlines strategies for supporting children, especially difficult or troubled kids. A comprehensive reference manual for understanding our kids and learning how to celebrate the uniqueness of every child.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Llewellyn Worldwide Ltd
- ISBN-13: 9780738742649
- ISBN: 0738742643
- Publication Year: 2014
- Edition: 2