If you were impressed by Sunday All Over the World (Robert Fripp's collaboration with his wife, Toyah Wilcox), then you will probably be so by this. More or less it's the same minus Fripp. Suzanne Barbieri has an interest in the occult and that mood is conjured up by both the sleeve and some of husband Richard's synth textures. The collection commences well with the Celtic-flavored "Only Forward." "The Wilderness," a beautiful piece with folky infusion that is also featured on the medium label-sampler Beginning to Melt, also fares well, but some of the album falls to lengthy dirge -- "Worlds End" does it no favors but does feature an excellent guitar stretch by Jakko. "Falling Into Years" is another superb atmospheric piece which wouldn't have seemed out of place on Stories Across Borders, his 1991 pairing with Steve Jansen. Barbieri's other Japan sidekick, Mick Karn, is in full command on the funky "Feed the Fire" and Steven Wilson takes a break from Porcupine Tree to guest on said "Wilderness." ~ Kelvin Hayes, Rovi
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Mint condition or still sealed (SS). Absolutely perfect in every way. New.
- Fine/Like New (EX): No defects, little sign of use, well cared for. Plays perfectly. Close to new. Not necessarily sealed or unused, but close. Could be an unopened promotional or cut item. Sometimes called: mint-minus.
- Very Good (VG): Will show some signs that it was played and otherwise handled by a previous owner who took good care of it.
- Good (G): Attractive and well cared for, but no longer fresh. Minor signs of wear, scuffing or scratching, but will play almost perfectly. For vinyl: barely detectable crackles or pops.
- Fair (FR): This item is in okay condition. For vinyl: good is not so good and the record may have low level crackles or pops when playing. CD: one or more tracks may skip.
- Poor (P): Obviously well-worn and handled. Most vinyl collectors will not buy good or below, but some tracks on CD or vinyl will play.
- Format: Compact Disc
- Sold by: --
- Label: United States of Distribution
- UPC: 825947125223